Dr Seidel iodophor
Dr Seidel iodophor shampoo concentrate is a perfect wash and care product for dogs and cats treated for skin inflammation and pruritus caused by fungal and bacterial infections. The shampoo prevents excessively greasy or oily skin and eliminates unpleasant odours. Helps to soothe skin irritation caused by flea bites. Effectively removes all skin debris and dirt from the skin surface and gives your pet’s hair natural softness and shine.
RecommendationA conditioning product designed for use during the treatment of:
- seborrhoeic dermatitis
- fungal (yeast-induced) infections
- primary purulent dermatoses:
- surface infections, e.g. skin fold dermatitis
- superficial infections, e.g. impetigo
- skin irritation caused by flea bites
- flea allergy dermatitis (FAD), inflammatory conditions causing itchy, bumpy, crusty and pockmarked skin.
- secondary purulent dermatoses (in allergic skin conditions), e.g. chronic recurrent folliculitis
- Iodophors – iodine complexed with surface-active agents. Iodophors exhibit potent anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties as well as zero toxicity. They do not stimulate microbial resistance. Iodophors are well tolerated by both dogs and cats.
- Lanolin is a natural moisturiser. It replenishes lipid content and restores the appropriate water and lipid balance.
Method of useIn case of skin problems, please contact your vet about the frequency and method of administration.
AttentionDue to active iodophor content, please rinse hair thoroughly after bathing. Protect against light. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
IngredientsAqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Oleamide DEA, Cetoleth-7, Laureth-10 Iodine (and) PEG-75 Lanolin Iodine, PEG-75 Lanolin, Sodium Chloride, Oleth-18, PEG/PPG-27/30 copolymer, Glycol Distearate (and) Laureth-4 (and) Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetoleth-3, Lanolin.
Coat and skin care
Dr Seidel wash-and-care shampoos are designed for animals treated for skin problems and prevention of skin infections. A properly matched shampoo will help you eliminate skin conditions which can be particularly unpleasant and burdensome for both the dog and its owner, such as infections, seborrhoea, dandruff (dry and oily), pruritus, skin exfoliation, irritated skin and allergic conditions.
All dr Seidel shampoos:
– have excellent hair care properties,
– eff ectively cleanse the skin without damaging its natural protective barrier,
– restore natural hair softness and shine,
– contain remoisturising substances.